We don’t advertise courses!
If you are interested in learning to scuba dive, send us an email! You will need to supply us with your email address if you want to be notified of upcoming courses.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full schedule and more info.
NAUI Basic Open Water certification courses consists of THREE parts:
- THEORY (in the classroom): 4 to 5 evenings, usually Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- PRACTICAL (in the pool): usually 3 Wednesday evenings and 1 Saturday OR Sunday afternoon.
- OPEN WATER (outdoors): 5 dives over 2 days (at least). These dives are usually conducted on Saturday and Sunday but sometimes coordinated during the week if there is enough daylight and schedules permit.
Click to see a sample schedule.
Cost: NAUI Basic Open Water = 225€ (fees are non refundable)
- Course textbook
- Certification, NAUI registration, and certification card (upon completion of all course requirements).
- 1 year membership with SHAPE Sub Aqua Club.
- Use of club equipment (wetsuits, fins, masks, snorkels, regulators, buoyancy compensator vests, tanks, weights, etc).
- The opportunity for a lifetime of adventure exploring the underwater world.
Dive Booties (required for open water dives)
For more information, email email@example.com or phone Angelo Leone at SHAPE ext. 9158.